Thursday, August 20, 2009

Once in a Lifetime

So I haven't slept all night, and since I'm waiting for my friends to go breakfast I thought I might as well take you through my thoughts while driving.
After going to a friends wedding a few weeks ago, I always thought about how I would propose to the women who completes me. If you haven't figured out yet this
Is J2, not J, since she's not a lesbian I hope. But back to my thoughts. I hear about all these ways friends and acquaintances have proposed such as:

Putting a ring inside a kinder surprise, and asking when she opens it
Putting it inside a rose before it blooms and then going there on the day of to see it bloom and ask
Just being boring and asking... If I was the girl I would tell him to find a boring girl to propose to then, put more effort idiot
Taking a girl to a romantic spot and asking at the right moment
Doing a magic trick and setting up the atmosphere then asking
Putting it into a tray and then having it come as the first entree... That guy watches too many chinese series

Some of these are good, but its not what I think would give a girl an unforgettable moment. I was thinking the whole ride how would I propose. I hate to think of my ex girlfriend,
But the way I was planning to do it with her was to make a heart out of an iron rode that would have mini candle holders. There would be a certain number of candle holders
Because each candle would represent a month we shared together. On each candle I would engrave a phrase of how I felt that month. Yes I did write it down because I am that sappy. So if the month
Great where we never argued, it would say something like "your the reason I smile everyday", if I was away for majority of the month it would say "being beside you is like being at home". You get
Point. So I would set up the iron heart with candles in a nice scenic spot, which for us was in emily murphy park cause it looks up to downtown. So after taking her there and having everything set
Up, I would compose my own vows, something similar to a walk to remember when she talks about love. Then after I said my part I would ask if she felt the same way. If she did then she's basically
Saying yes. If she saids I'm not sure then you don't even got to propose you got your answer there and you don't look like an idiot.

I don't know why I'm blogging about this just guess I'm listening to some emo music while waiting for my friends.

J2

No comments:

Post a Comment