Friday, September 4, 2009

public service announcement

"Omg I was sooooooo drunk."

Ya most of us have done it. Used alcohol as an excuse for something stupid we did. I know I have... But I usually said "ommmgg I'm so dumb I can't believe I did that...sooo sorry! But oh well! I'm drunk! Let's go party! ..."

That was the good case scenario. Now girls girls girls... You girls who are unable to control yourselves.. Especially around those who we shall call 'untouchables'. Ill be honest, I've kissed an untouchable before... Not a smart move. Luckily..my friends don't hold it against me. However, never have I ever used the phrase 'I'm soo drunk' when I actually wasn't.

I don't know why some people do that. The whole not being man enough to take responsibility for your actions and blaming alcohol. That boggles my mind. Trust me friends, it is not cool and it doesn't lead to good consequences (and it especially does not leave you with a good rep).

Untouchables are ex's, friends siblings/cousins, enemies, friend's gf or bf. Yaa not cool. And if you do, fess it up. Be a good person and take responsibility if you've hurt someone while doing the no no (as should the other party involved). Believe me, playing dumb will haunt you foreeevvverrr!!!!

This announcement has been long overdue. And karma likes to work in mysterious ways.*cue spooky music* So if you've got a confession to make, better now than never!

- j
(totally wrote this a couple of weeks ago.. forgot to post it ..heh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment