Monday, August 31, 2009

Unexpected call

So during my vacation, me and J were going through mind games and I told her I would have to ignore this girl the whole trip to
Catch her undying attention. Well no matter how tempted I was, I continued to ignore her
Each and everone question. Well guys guess what, it worked.

We texted when I got off the plane and suddenly my phone vibrates more then twice, I look down and its her.
We talk giggle, talk about my trip then she pitches the question, why did u ignore me everytime I asked when u were comming back. The
First thing that popped in my mind was to make my arrival more suspensful. She then pitched it again, did u want me to think about it the whole time?
Hhaaha obviously, which is why I know it bothers her now.

J, we both got prospects

J2

No comments:

Post a Comment