Sunday, September 6, 2009

End of mind games

Hey, I haven't posted in a while but I woke up early, like 6 a.m early after a whole night drinking because
My bro is snoring so damn loud I swear he's shaking the earth with each breath.
But yea, I was told by a great pick up artist, that no matter what you will always be playing mind games. In
Order to keep a fling, relationship and marriage interesting, mind games must be played. So being the student,
I continue to show guys that no matter who the girl is, they can be played or manipulated.

An earlier prospect I had recently begun ignoring me. That was fine with me. I thought she ignored me because she
Found out I was interested in someone else. So I get a random msg from her and she is talking like we still talk...
Well guys what do you do?

1. Talk to her like normal
2. Ask if she msg the wrong person
3. Ignore her
4. Tell her she's retarded

Well, I chose 4 and if u can figure it out then you don't need to read this post no more.

This is going to be my last post on mind games, so I'll tell you the reason I thought 4 was the best
Out of all of them.

The girl msgs u so she is still interested.
If you give in by doing the norm, you'll be labelled as easy
Since you haven't talked to her for a while, you got to have some way of starting a convo, and since she was the one to msg, she will not ignore you

J2

1 comment:

  1. Whoa... this post seems like j wrote it...

    you two are alike... scary...

    That volumptuious sillouette looks quite familiar...

    ReplyDelete