Monday, September 14, 2009

hmmmmMm.

what to write about.. what to write about..
life. when life gets in the way.. what do you do..

sooOoo. within the past.. month, I've experienced things that ..well I guess I never thought I would. I've made decisions, and decisions. Had endless conversations about life and what I want to do with it.. and. well. here I am. confused as a goose. actually. I'm not confused.. I think I know what I want, it's just.. how to get there..that's the question.

me and L decided that we would write a journal. Every year around the same time, we'll write what has happened in the past year, and what we thought would have happened. well that's confusing.. k example.

this time last year I was
: dating someone, chilling, content, in a straange place, situation with some friends were messed, but I was in school and content. this year: i'm single, very into school, pretty happy, and waiting for what's to come. next year: I hope that I'm doing amazing in school, and umm maybe happily in luuurve. (wow cheesieee) lol.

it's just really interesting to see how totally different our lives have become from what we thought they would turn out to be. and its pretty fun too. just to look back and go. OHH NOOO.. whyyy did i do that lol.
I'm so busy with school and work its hard to find time to think..
- j

No comments:

Post a Comment