Sunday, September 20, 2009

l'automne.

The leaves are falling, the wind is howling... Oh I know. I am sooo poetic.

Autumn is my faaaavorite season. Its something in the air about family, love, excitement for the gradual ending of another year. See there's thanksgiving, then halloween, rememberence day, christmas thenn finally new years eve. I guess we can add exams in there too and the oh so awesome first fall of snow.

One of my favorite things about this season is when the leaves turn. Red yellow orange brown.. All the warm colors + that first hint of coolness in the air, makes you just want to cuddle up against the fire place with a nice big mug of hot chocolate (a london fog for me thank you) annd your loved one and a biiiiiiig blankie and just relax. Siigh lol I know.. I'm such a romantic lol. (I think I just heard L puking somewhere..lol)

Can't wait to try and convince my friends to go and take pictures at 97st where the trees change so beautifully.. Its actually amazing how something so pretty can be right outside my door.

Autumn is my happy season :) and the best part? Playing my favorite autumn game around campus: find the biggest, driest, crunchiest leaf... and STEP ON IT! *crunch*

I'm a kid at heart what can I say :)

- j (image via google; autumn leaves)

No comments:

Post a Comment