Monday, September 28, 2009

You want what you will never have again

So I haven't posted in a while due to a lot of things happening. Its really depressing because now I barely have the chance to go out and drink. I Miss the times when I could leave my house at 9 p.m and come home at 8 a.m, but I don't think ill have that chance anymore well not for a while. I'm writing What's on my mind, but that's not the moral of this post.

People always want what they can't have, especially girls. But the thing is why do they want it after they've given up On it? That seems ironic. Yes you can say they realized it was a mistake, but that's not a good enough answer when the thing they wanted was there all along.
So recently, I started dating a girl, wow surprise I finally settled for someone. But yea, then my ex calls and she finds out... No big deal. A few days later I get a call from her, while I'm talking to my gf, not so cool. Its 2 a.m and she calls out of the blue, the main thing is she regrets not thinking things through Before letting go... Well that's too bad. Retard (her) " I wanted you to give me time and wait for atleast 6 months to a year", while she sees other dudes and I wait patiently day after day for her. Hell no do I look like a retard. So I tell her "I think you want what u can't have. It happens all the time in relationships, but Guess what... Surprise, its gonna happen again, I'm taken and happy. Good bye"

Another thing popped up over the weekend that was interesting. A previous prospect finds out I have a gf and freaks out. All she can say is I hate you So much... That's good for me because I don't want you bothering me. Now the surprise comes. She saids, "I'm happy for you, I'm not a home wrecker, BUT do you Think I'll ever have a chance. I like you so much and waited all this time." Uh girl u just said ur happy for me why would you ask something so dumb.

When girls have their chance, they never realize it, and when its too late they come running back in hope things have never changed. Well ill let out the secret, things Do change and people don't always wait. This isn't like the tv shows where mr. Whipped waits his lifetime for you, and things turn out to be perfect. This Is reality and In reality, real things happen. People do move on eventually, unless their plain stupid. So now that the truth is out, guys and girl, I hope you cherish what You feel is important to you, because things do and will change, and when you want it to turn back, it may be to late.

J2

1 comment: