Saturday, October 3, 2009

past revisited.

so yesterday the plan was to stay at home and rest, but since I originally planned to stop by a party with L (and deliver her to the birthday boy haa haa haa) I decided to go.

The birthday boy is S. You may remember him from previous posts such as "first the worst". Well S is a good friend of the X, and most of the people at the party are all friends that I hung around with (before) and while I was dating X. Anyways.. I'm happy to say that things between me and X aren't awkward. I do miss him sometimes, mostly us hanging out.. But as a boyfriend.. We honestly aren't as compatible as I initially thought.

Before I left the party, I made my rounds to say goodbye. When I got to X, he gave me a hug.. And sorta held me for a bit and saying thank you to me for caring about his mom. And then he kissed me on the cheek. Aww. He was also intoxicated..

I was pretty.. Surprised by him doing that. But I was happy that he took my caring to heart. I told him that I was working in the hospital one day and in one of the patients room I saw a card. It was the same card that I gave X's mom a while back.. And after that, I kept on thinking about her. Really.. Cause one of the things I miss the most is his mom because she's such wonderful person.

This morning I couldn't get the past out of my head. It was so good to see everyone.. And even more amazing that me and X can get along so well. Mmm I hope that me and X will still be friends.. Even close ones if he decided to open up. If there's someone that I could be there for he's definitely one of those people.

Thanks for convincing me to go L. The first step to love is definitely showing a girl to your room.. So.. I guess we'll have to see what S does as the second step for you. Bwahaha. juuuuuust keeeding. ;)

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment