Monday, October 26, 2009

a random thought

So.. I've concluded.. That its always the ones that you think that you want.. That in the end.. You actually don't want.

Meaning...

I thought I wanted a .. Hmm actually I had no idea what I wanted. Oh ya.. Not a vietnamese guy. That's all I knew. Oh and then I thought to myself  "ya, I don't mind a guy who doesn't really have goals.."

But... I was wrong again. As much as personality can totally make you lust after a person and also looks.. It IS about everything else.

Hmmmmmmmmm. I feel so bad I haven't written much lately.. I haven't had much to talk about.. Maybe how I think that some people are utterly stupid and have the wrong perception of what the perfect guy is.. Like you know. Some girls just want a guy who's "perfect" meaning if he has a degree.. Good looking and is willing to buy you things.. Than that's perfect...

Or is it? Being book smart and having a degree doesn't guarentee that the person is going to be successful. I know lots of people from university working jobs that my other friends who have never went to post secondary are working.

Hmmm k I've decided I will post something a little later about close minded people.

Now.. I will go back to reading the time travellers wife :)

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment