Saturday, December 12, 2009

boredddd

omg i cannot concentrate for the life of me. 

c is gone.. i have two exams monday.. and im supposed to leave for work in 4 minutes.. ANNNNDDDD.. im still sitting here .. BLOGGING? bah. i wanna bake some cookies.. and i wish i was still underground parking so that my car wont be cold when i go to work.. wahhh. i wish i was getting my car starter soon...  .. . .. ... . .... ...

mmMmmm my mom put up the christmas tree in front of our tv. gg mom now no tv in the living room until after christmas.. BOO that's lame. the one time of the year i'm actually going to be home napping on the couch .. and my view is going to obstructed by a tree..

well ive concluded that christmas came early for me this year.. i got c's christmas gifts before i even set up my christmas tree. zomg .. lol. and now i have to think about christmas shopping.. which i shouldn't even be doing till after tuesday.. ahh

nursing research.. can you just study yourself? ya? sweet deal.. ill be baking brownies upstairs if you want me..

ahh i shouldn't even bake! my mom told me to just buy everything this year.. maybe ill lay off the baking.. considering its bad for the diet.. which WILL start..after exams are done ;) .. even though christmas is NOT the time for dieting.. good diet. yep. woot. lol

so anyways.. i guess i should go to work now. farewell peeeps.

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment