Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i think im falling..

asleep.

lol that's what i said to C last night, cept he ruined it by making me laugh.. so i sorta woke up and wasnt really falling asleep anymore...

so im here in the library attempting to study for my finals next weeek.. and all i can think about is

a) food
b) how i ate too much food
c) what im going to eat for dinner
d) my foot is asleep

i know right? i wasted an hour of my studying life trying to figure out what to eat.. epic fail...

this is a random post. just to show you guys im still alive and kickin. and happy. oh so very happy. well come friday im going to be a sad little duck cause C's leaving for vacay. boo'urns. not going to be here for my favorite holiday..

OH CHRISTMAS.. HOW I LOVE THEE.

my bum hurt.. i think im going to start a blog on my baking adventures soon.. stay tuned kids!

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment