Friday, January 29, 2010

wtf do u want?

why do you say things, that you think you mean.. and yet after saying them you turn around and do the opposite?

you guys, you guys just say so many things.. do you say it to sound sweet? or do you really feel it? like.. after all is said and done, after hours of talking, fighting, telling lies?.. truth?...after all is said and done.. what do you you want? like what the hell do you want from me?

if you want to be alone. be alone. stay away. there's no in between. there's no more grey.
if you want to JUST be friends, act that way. be my friend. don't go telling me you want to hug me. it's not fair.
if you want to be with me. be with me. hug me to sleep and wake up smiling beside me.
but don't string me along and expect me to follow. because you're the fool. not me.

i am saying this because i see this everywhere. EVERYWHERE. like.. here there.. everywhere.

get your shit together guys. seriously.

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment