Monday, February 8, 2010

happy birthday to the oldest.

it's my sister's birthday today.. and man is she OLD.
haha i'm just kidding. she's 27 today. yay!. i went for dinner tonight with my three siblings.. and i think.. that i have a really amazing group of siblings. mhm! although.. we're all very different .. very very different actually. you would never have known that we're siblings.. i've been mistaken as my sister's friend.. or even my brothers gf.. AWKWARD. lol. but im happy. really happy. a little sad that my sisters are moved out..and that i barely see my brother.. but tonight at dinner.. i felt really glad to have them as my siblings :)

mMmm what else.. i dont know.. i wasn't feeling too well today.. i really need to go to the gym but .. my head hurts.. my tummy hurts and really all i want to do is sleep. hmm.

i was arguing with myself today.. because i have to drop something off for C ..however i haven't talked to him in almost a week.. and well.. i thought i was ready to see him and be nice to him.. but i guess i'm not. takes a little longer than a week i guess. :P

hmm. ya nothing else is new with me.. my tutorial is ovaaa.. well wednesday it's over.. and clinicals are coming soon.. hmm. k night

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment