Saturday, February 6, 2010

mature

i was reading perezhilton today, and he had this quote that was talking about jenny mcarthy's relationship with jim carry.

"It's just night and day comparison to my past relationships. I don't think I've ever liked having sex with someone more than 2 years! It gets boring. And you know it's true love when you still get butterflies with you kiss him. I think just him being my soul mate is the key to everything."

reading quotes like that makes me .. excited to feel like that. i did feel like that in the beggining with C but unfortunately we let the best of our flaws get to us.. and now.. i can't even get myself to talk to him. ...

that being said.. i need to mature up. things happen.. time to let them go and not hang on to them for dear life. is it my ego that won't let me let go of him? or am i really in it cause i truely care about him? because if i truely cared.. i would just be civil and wish him the best..

so .. as much as i want to believe that i am a wise old 21 year old.. i am very childish. i like to be spiteful and sware and tell people off as it is...because its true.. however i guess there's a fine line of being blunt and rude.

im slowly taking these steps.. i guess that's why dragon's have to marry later in life.. because we're so irrational that it takes time to develop tolerance? perhaps. perhaps.

- j

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know dragons are suppose to wait to marry . that explains a lot about my mom haha

    ReplyDelete