Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Did, Didn't, Do

How do you know if your being appreciated or not? Is it what they do, what they say or how the act? Every relationship changes with the feel of appreciation. I've been told that appreciation does not need to be spoken aloud, but rather felt.

If comparing what a list of what has been done determines how appreciated they are, then I should be at the top. But the truth is, its not just what you do. I find girls very conflicting in what they say since they say "I never see or talk to you anymore", but when you see them there isn't much to even say. Is that a sign that things should be over? But if it should end like this, then why are there feelings that tell us to hold on?

This post has a lot of questions, because I still question myself about what I should do. I know what the answer should be, but is hope enough to keep me going? Hope is normally just wishful thinking so why give yourself hope when there is no hope...

J2

1 comment:

  1. maybe we're hoping that they'll see how much we appreciate them, and realize it's much deeper than they perceived?

    ReplyDelete