Sunday, March 28, 2010

HAPPINESS on $10 a day.

for christmas L got me this book called happiness on $10 a day. she bought me the book because i kept on saying "dude im poor!" to her everytime we would want to do anything. it's been a while and i've read a bit of the first couple of pages of this book but said "yeah i'll get to it".

lately, i've been feeling a little crazy. lol yes crazy. so i realized i need to get back to my happy roots and start actually saving to go to mexico. so i've decided to go for the happiness for under 10 dollars and blog about it. yaaay. i'll keep on ranting and update my blog about everything else in my life.. but i think blogging about my $10 a day happiness will but fun :).

so whenever i hang out with someone now, i am going to choose a random activity from this book a blog about it. horray. be excited. be VERY excited. :)

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment