Monday, March 22, 2010

hysterical.

i can sit and laugh and joke.

.. actually. i can sit and laugh and joke with a lot of people. and i never have to worry about what they will think, say or do, because i know that there's such a strong bond of trust between me and these meticulously chosen few.

me and L always joke that we can count our friends with our fingers, because that's the few that we have. in a world where popularity and climbing the ladder of social greatness is what some people emphasize on, i am blessed to even have one trustworthy friend!

I've seen myself be blindsided time and time again from people i thought i trusted and i truly believed cherished my relationship with them. and i'm lucky that i've been able to catch myself through the fall and weed out their drama and ignorance. and trust me, i've tried to be a good friend, but everyone takes things for granted. everyone.

so again, i'm thanking my friends for being able to sit and have a conversation about almost nothing for as long as our eyes stay open.

"it is with you that i can laugh hysterically at everything i see, and everything i don't."

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment