Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you really knew me (L version)

Since j started this game i shall continue it..

If you really knew me, you would know that i like to have fun with everyone. It can be hard sometimes but it’s really my ultimate goal. It makes me happy when i can make others laugh.

If you really knew me, you would know i’m pretty much a boy. I may look like a girly type (kinda) but it’s pretty much the opposite. I don’t like cheese. Like romantic cheese. Please keep it away from me.

If you really knew me, you would know i looooooove to read. ALOT. And my dream one day is to have a library like the one in beauty and the beast. And to have a ladder so i can swing from it like belle did (really, it’s probably the one thing that makes me girly).

If you really knew me, you would know that i’m extremely stubborn. I have strong opinions and it’s hard as hell to change them but that doesn’t mean i don’t listen to different ideas. You never know what you can learn when you open your mind.

If you really knew me, you would know that i take care of others. I really wish i didn’t have to cause that would mean they are living a happy, fulfilling life. But i find comfort in knowing i can care and provide for others. My family and friends know that i am there for them whenever, wherever.

If you really knew me, you would know that you always get a second chance. I try to find the best in others even if you annoy the hell out of me. I’m immature in a way, that i’m easy to please.

If you really knew me, you would know i’m like a rock - Hard and sometimes cold. It’s a front and it’s not at the same time. I warm up to you once i get to know you but i’m more of a realist when it comes to life. I know it’s not all bubblegum and rainbows. I’d like to think i’m blunt in a nice way. Also, you pretty much have to beat me to make me cry....(continued below)

If you really knew me, you would know that i cry whenever i watch extreme makeover home edition. It’s sad okay? They struggle to keep a shack of a house and then the team comes and build a home for these families and they are so grateful and it’s just tears of happiness. Don’t tell too many people about this. Thanks.

If you really knew me, you still wouldn’t know me. There are a select few that get very close but my wall is always up. Always.

If you really knew me, you would know i still read this blog. As long as it’s up, i’ll be reading.

Happy one year blogging j =)

- L

No comments:

Post a Comment