Thursday, November 18, 2010

this is being nice.

okay, distraction from my non paper writing.. but.

LOOK YOU ASAINS. (that includes myself.. so this is not a racist rant.)
just because far east movement got big.. does not mean we can all have super faith in ourselves and believe we all can sing and rap. I know of a handful of local asians who can ACTUALLY rap and sing their heart out and they're either reppin' or very low key. HOWEVER. i think those of you who.. feel that you must post youtube videos of yourself singing when you are not too good should take a step back and open your ears.

I'm not going to lie.. once upon a time i thought i would be able to sing.. and i sang my effing heart out while watching the little mermaid... but realistically? during our wonderful karaoke session last week..we all realized how horribly out of tune my voice was. and hey.. i have no problem with that.

so please. stop making my ears bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment