Thursday, August 27, 2009

A B C or C B A

So I couldn't think of a title for this blog. But my title kind of relates to what I will be talking about.
In reply to J's post about who should make the first move, my perception is that
It really all depends on the person your targetting. If your a girl and you see a shy but cute guy who looks
Sophisticated, do you want to pass up this opportunity. Because chances are he's not going to come to you. But
Say he's a guy who's like the typical charming guy, who talks to every girl then yea I would wait for him to come
To me. So there really isn't a who should do what. If your really traditional then that's your choice
And you can wait for the guy to come to you J, but your def not shy.

Now what guys should do to approach women. Say you see a girl across the room, having the on and off conversation with
The person next to her, but she continually glances around. That's your cue to see if you can sweep her off her feet. I'm not
Saying you have to be the perfect charming dude, but see if you can interest her with some humour and serious listening. Girls
Actually feel more attracted when your genuine in listening to them. Now you see a girl who talks to everyone and anyone, as a guy
You have to consider if you make the first move, your going to be like everyone else, showing interest by even approaching. So what you
Do is completely ignore her, and talk to her friend (hopefully a girl) and show interest there. When the attention whore dosent get all
The attention she wants, she will turn to you.

That's my reply to J's post on first approaches. My next post will be talking more about mind games and why girls need to know when to surrender.

J2

No comments:

Post a Comment