Tuesday, August 25, 2009

L.

sooooo glad L is back.

seriously. without her, i am a wine bottle without any wine to age. i was running out of humour and ideas to talk about.

so um on my check list to talk about.. happily ever afters.

Once i was talking to this boy about happily ever afters. I think i brought up this topic because i was busy watching and rewatching mama mia.
I said, I wish happily ever after would happen more often and he said "it does. you just don't know about all of the happily ever afters that happen around you everyday."

me and L had this long discussion about the wedding she just attended and how the bride and groom are perfect for each other.

a story every girl wants to experience.

so, i'm going to ask L to contribute to this blog. keep an eye out for her contribution :)

tmr the queen of all sap J2 is coming back. maybe he'll have some interesting stories to share with me.

also..monday went down spectacularly. couldn't ask for it to go down any other way. what did i come out of it with? never give up on yourself.

night kids.

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment