Saturday, August 22, 2009

a little salvation.

One of my goals in life.. is to:
To find that quiet place I can go to when I need to be alone. Where no one can find me. Somewhere with trees, vast amounts of water, and a comfy chair with pillows. That would be salvation.

There is way too much noise in the city.

You know what is really satisfying?
chopping and dicing vegetables and sautéing them. It's something about chopping veggies that make everything in life a little bit more calm and quiet. Maybe that's why I enjoy making chili... or just cooking in general.
(Wow my brain is like fried beans this morning got zero sleep and had to listen to J2 glorify his ability to lure women into his sea of mind games.)

Looking forward to getting away next weekend.

- j
(image via google; forest lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment