Saturday, August 22, 2009

Emotions always get the better of Us

Every girl and guy that I have talked to always seem very rational when talking, but when i ask serious questions they tell me the most irrational responses. I asked a friend have you ever hit a girl? He asks what you mean and I already know he has at this point. But when i ask why he saids I was drunk and she got me really mad. Not Cool dude, never ever hit a girl. I must admit I have slightly hit a girl, but either way its still hitting even if its a light punch on the shoulder.

So today, my drunk friend saw his ex gf on the phone the whole day and snatched it and scared her. He even chased her down the stairs in his apartment to get her and talk to her, but because of his emotions he scared her more. Is it wrong for a guy to still try even though they've broken up? I've been through break up's and tried. But is it okay to snatch a phone away because you want her attention? My opinion is No, what are yours? Think about it and think about it drunk, probly 2 different answers.

Thats my post cause I was bored and it just happened.

J2

No comments:

Post a Comment