Saturday, August 22, 2009

Playing Back the right Way at the Right Time

So I had a blog written about Girls playing mind games and how guys can over come that, but unfortunately it got erased when my BB turned off. So now I'm just gonna tell you what happened when put into action. I actually was just on the phone with my coolest friend J and we talked, actually I talked she listened and got jealous cause I got more to talk about then her today.

So Girl A, shes msgs me after i msg her, normal and we have a random conversation. She then tells me that were not seeing each other for the next yr. So this signals she wants me to make an effort to talk to her more cause she wants MY ATTENTION. Being the guy I am, I tell her no, were never talking again, playing back... Guys only do this if you know the girl well. This girl is clingy as hell so I know no matter what I say she won't give up. End of conversation. few hours later she msgs back and asks to hang out. My hard to play act got her wanting me more. Now all i gotta do is give in a bit and pull away more. She's hooked, and to reinsure she even calls me to come meet up.

Girl B, we flirt back and forth and shes good at mind games. I haven't talked to her in a few days because shes been outta town, and at the same time I don't want to appear like I want her attention. Thats desperation if I do. So today she msgs me when she gets off the plane and tells me random things. Then she asks do I miss her, normally a amateur would be like yes, and intermediate, somehwhat/maybe, and expert would play back saying depends on what missing means, but me I change my game because I already know from the past she's interested. I say Of Course, because I know you miss me too. She saids some denial things, but at the end of our conversation she admits she did and we should meet up. I'm 2 for 2 tonight

Girl C, haha this is the funniest girl. I seen her maybe 2 times including tonight. Everytime I see her I make fun of her, because how else you going to establish your appearance in a girl. Don't go overboard with insults because it will ruin your reputation. Base it on their personality and how easy going they are. I barely talk to this girl but while im out, I get a msg from a number I don't know... surprise its her. She saids some things, then she plays hard to get when I ask if she is gonna come out tomorrow. Already I know she wants to play mind games. So I act interested to give in a bit by saying, oh I only said this because I noticed you... Then she would say something back and I would pull away by saying "Actually, I'm going to be too busy to actually talk to you" from there I could go 2 ways... Continue the conversation by showing more interest and setting up another date, or by being cold and just stop talking. But because I know how this girl is... I get information from people, I stop talking to her.

The point is not to brag, but give you an example on 3 different situations. There's never one generic move to make on all girls, if not there wouldn't be books or classes on picking up girls. Guys, never give in to a girls mind games or they will destroy you, but never ignore because they will forget. Thats why you gotta give the right amount of push and pull at the right time. Timing is key. I only posted this cause some dude who read this post said to post more

J2

No comments:

Post a Comment