Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To Do or Not to Do

So this blog is a switch between J and J2. I'm obviously J2 cause im Just 2 Cool. But yea i wanted to talk about what guys always think but never think before they do. So I moved to this far off place meeting new girls and everything was good until I was put to the test. My friend told me to go hook up with this girl who thought I was the bomb. haha yea the bomb. She def had to much to drink cause I look at myself in the mirror everyday and I don't blow up. So i decided to and my contemplation came. Should I go all the way or let the drunk pleasure herself. My friend msgs me as I get home and tells me to go all the way if I can. Well obviously since i'm the bomb I'm not going to back down. That night we did what we could since she skunked my car with her puke and my jacket. For anyone wondering if i was desperate enough to kiss her puke I didn't I pushed her away everytime. So after I got to where I did with her, she starts cuddling and at the moment I realized I should've thought it out. Now i'm being bother literally every 10-20 mins with a txt msg wondering where I am, who I'm with and if I want to sleep over AGAIN.

So just for you guys out there, people will tell you if you do it make sure you do it safe. I'm going to tell you, if you do it make sure she dosen't have your phone number, because she could be those clingy girls who don't comprehend the word NO.

Thats my part, I'll keep everyone updated with the girl I finally decide to settle down, and yes she will be the defuser cause I am the "BOMB"

J2

1 comment:

  1. "haha yea the bomb. She def had to much to drink cause I look at myself in the mirror everyday and I don't blow up."

    I still laugh everytime i read that..

    -j

    ReplyDelete