Tuesday, August 18, 2009

never settle.

Never settle because it will only get you so far.

But but but WHAT if I WANT to settle?
You knooooww... Drop out of school, become a stay at home mom, marry a guy that isn't great but is good enough.

Don't you hate it when you're just waiting for.."More" to come?
See here, I'm picky. (Or so I'd like to think) anndd well there's... A prospect. Prospect N, is a pretty sweet guy. Great personality (although his awkwardness makes me look a wee bit normal) anndd we have the same taste in music!
The problem is, I am a good for nothing selfish and shallow person who dates people according to the full package.
Translation? His appearance is a little lacking. (Mind you I said a little!)

God. I said it. Kill me. Whatever. Oh come on don't say you wouldn't settle either!
I would if it was someone else? Calling Edward Cullen? Ha ha ha?

Oh prince charming... Where art thou?

and by prince charming, I guess I meant Prince Eric... siigh

I guess this post was to convince myself not to lead the poor fellow on right? (This is where you take my advice and don't do the same thing if you were in my situation *cough* J2 *cough*)

there is a whole sea of men waiting to be discovered.
Nono. I am waiting to be discovered...by them :)

Hmm.. Well off to work!
My 70 year old female client is waiting to watch ufc... Ya .. Scary isn't it?


- j

No comments:

Post a Comment