Wednesday, September 23, 2009

just one of those nights.

amazing weather for september. 34 degrees?! who would have thought.. butt i spent my day working, schooling, and now sitting in kc trying not to do my hw and waiting for SM to bring me my tea. SOoo tired. i would much rather you get me something to eat SM. !!! but.. i guess we're on the same plane of epic fail at saving monies together.



i was driving down my neighbourhood (before i embarked on my journey to campus) and i dont think i saw as many people walking outside during the summer than i did today. it was like.. everyone wanted to take in the last bit of nice weather before autumn decides to finally set in. mmm. it was warm.. toasty.. quiet.. relaxing.. blah. lol. the sky was slowly turning to night and i could see the twinkling of twilight. (ahHAHhahha.. i just HAD to say that.. HAD TO.) anyways.. the starry night reminded me of something.

this one thing. that has been bothering me for the past couple of days and that's probably going to give me a hernia. mmmmm. ya. epic fail right L? can't stop thinking about it. it sorta gets in the way of everything. well not EVERYTHING. but.. its.. restricting in some ways. but i guess that's my own fault ...?

i'm so glad i have work and school to keep my mind super occupied. and by super.. i mean SURGERY ON AN ORANGE! yeee. the more i practice nursing.. the more i know i'm in the right place. right now, almost everything seems to be going amazingly well. ... cept the fact that i'm here.. writing on my blog.. instead of doing hw.. bahh. SM..get here soon. im going to get grumpy without my tea.
ya..

just one of those perfect nights to just lay on the grass and gaze at the sky.

- j
(my drawings rock your socks. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment