Thursday, September 24, 2009

smile.

Sometimes I wish I was a kid again.. Hugging my teddy bear.. Playing in the yard and scared of little monsters. My parents hugging me... And. Just... Being oblivious to anything and everything. Smiling because .. Just because I can.

But I'm not a kid. And sometimes I smile, just to stop the tears.

Life does not imitate art and no, snow patrol does not start playing in the background after a surgery.

People get hurt everyday, people need help every day. Everyday people give up their own lives to keep others safe and breathing.

Tears, sweat, blood.. Everyday. This happens, and all of this happens.. So that everyday someone can smile.

If I can't help myself, the least I can do is help someone else. Right? ... Wow emosauce lol.

- j

(Note: grey's anatomy ... That's all I have to say)

No comments:

Post a Comment