Monday, November 23, 2009

i think.. im falling..

Or am I?

Wow I haven't blogged in a very long time.. Ptobably cause I've been busy with school and now, the bf. Woow. The bf.. Its been pretty nice actually. For sure J2 likes the bf. "He's my long lost brother" .. Greeeaaat. Lol jk.. I'm glad you approve J2.. And you too L.

Its funny how bf and J2 are so similar.. Cause me and J2 know that we could never date each other.. But when it comes to finding the right person.. We want someone who is sinmilar to each other.

Or OR or.. Maybe its cause I've found someone willing to put in equal amounts of effort as me.. (: hurrah

As for J2.. Someone here needs to find him a nice girl. Ya. Someone mature and cute and fun? Or else he's going to resort to sexy times with a 30 year old .. Cougar? Hmm maybe not cougar.. But she's definitly ripe. 

Lalala daily ramblings while I take the bus home..

- j

1 comment:

  1. who cares about J2! find me someone! I'll even take the 30 year old cougar if its still available haha

    ReplyDelete