Monday, November 23, 2009

i love you?


if you were my blackberry, this is what you would see...


j: What if
j: I'm falling
j: No! Its too soon!
j: Then again I've known him for 9 yrs..
j: But still!!
J2: Ur gay
J2: Just be happy
j: I am
j: Wahh
j: Too happy
j: In love?
j: Nooo
j: In love .. Am I in love? I don't think so
j: I'm falling.. In like
j: Yaa
j: I'm falling in like with him!
j: But.. Because I have too much pride.. Ill wait till he says something first
j: (:
J2: Just say it
j: Huh?
j: Oh
j: Ya maybe one day
J2: Say it
j: Say what?
J2: Say it to him
j: That I'm in like with him?
j: Ill tell him next time we have a slumber party
J2: That u love him
j: But
j: I donno if I do..
J2: why wouldn't u
j: Too soon to tell?
j: Maybe I do
j: Maybe I just don't know cause its too soon!
j: ?*
J2: I said it
j: And look where you are now :P
J2: Lol
J2: Loser
J2: I hate u
j: <3


No comments:

Post a Comment