Tuesday, January 19, 2010

American Idol Season...god who the fuck cares

So, I'm sitting here watching my sister watch American Idol season who knows...and I'm just wondering why do people still watch this?!

I can understand watching the first couple seasons since they are actually scouting for talent. But, after more than 5 seasons is it? All the rejects from previous seasons try again and again hoping to eventually make it. And guess what? Eventually they probably will.

The funniest thing too! Some of the contestants who don't become the American Idol or even make the intitial try outs end up being more famous than those who win the show. God, how I loathe these TV shows. What's next? America's Top DJ? Since the trance since is becoming bigger than ever.

-irockursocks s

No comments:

Post a Comment