Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy chinese new years/valentines day :)

its the year of the tiger!

not that i am a tiger.. but still.. any excuse to celebrate right? :D
new years is my moms favourite holiday so every year on new years eve she goes all out and gets vast amounts of food and we spend the whole day cooking and cleaning. At 12 am new years day, we always get red pocket money from her, pray to the gods in hope for a wonderful enlightening year and that our family will be safe. :) yay for new years!

that aside.. it is also valentines day :).. hmm this is my first year without one in a very long time.. but no need to worry. i am pretty happy this year :) why you ask? this is the first year with no expectation.. and no disappointment. i know i know.. why should i be expecting so much out of one silly little day anyways? its cause.. i am a girl and every so often i like to fall into cliche and one up everyone with my valentine experiences. My poor ex from last valentines day did everything right.. except for the smallest little details which made me mad bhahaa. so. yes. no expectations this year. oh cept that my valentine this year is my best friend. yay!

hmm what else.. i have more to write but my tummy hurts right now. be back in a little while :)

*side note: the olympics are here on home turf.. GO CANADA GO!!

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment