Monday, February 15, 2010

weekend of amazingness

wow. where do i begin. hmm. i guess we can start off saying, it's been a while since i've felt .. happy to be out and about and single and just doing my own thing. i'm so happy that i have the amazing friends that i do and amazing family... wow i know cheesy right? but i don't think i've been happier. :)

i've included pictures because my sister says the only way i'll be able to get her attention to reading my blog is with pictures...


this is my sister's dog, or the family dog apple :) she was staying at my house for the day so i decided to take a lot of pictures of her. personally.. i would like a fluffier dog, but apples so cute sometimes :) she's so small..and.. well a princess. she doesn't like other dogs..and likes all the attention to herself.. hmm just like me?!!!!! .. maybe not as much...

so for valentines day i didn't really do much. sat around.. read a book. one about a geisha.. and how she was the most beautiful witty and.. amazing strong woman ever. :) i hope i can be more like that. but to get there we all have our hardships right? thanks to L, she gave me the jonas brothers dvd for valentines. as i quote my sister "you're a bad boyfriend" .. so i'm sorry L that i didn't do anything special for you.. i'll make it up to you though. but i must say. this was probably one of the best valentines i've ever had. no expectations.. and well.. it came up nothing short of interesting.. events .. that took place. .. not that they were too crazy of events let me tell u.. but interesting enough. haha. maybe i'll write about them later..


what i did do.. was go to frequency. which has got to be the best rave of 2010 by far. just paul van dyke headlining it (ft. benni benassi, marco v, ferry corsten & more) was just amazing. i fell asleep with my ears ringing and dancing my way to my dreams lol im for REAL when i say it was pretty sweet. my ankle that i sprained two years ago is acting up again cause i decided to dance away my night from like 930 pm - 415 am. CRAZY. im running on 5 hours of sleep right now.. lol pretty tired. but i had lots of fun.. i came there alone but you know you're pretty into the scene when you can come there and for sure you'll have a couple groups of people that you can count on having a good night with :) yay for life.

maybe i'll tell my interesting story about boys tomorrow.. hahaha. me and sm were exchanging interesting stories of the night today.. yay for adventure!

- j

1 comment:

  1. Right on! Now I am visually motivated to read your rants!!

    ReplyDelete