Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i am naive.

i believe everyone is good, and no one lies. and that everyone.. is well caring and loving for the benefit of the relationship and not for their selfish desires.

this world is so complicated.. im lucky i have a select few who i can trust..

faith fails me every once in a while.. but that's why we hope for better things to come right?

.. also i dropped my bb for the first time today.. im devastated.. *sigh*

im not going to sleep tonight because i have to finish my paper..and i have a lab at 8 am.. oh god. i am so screwed...

bahHhhhh. i complain a lot hey? my mom noticed this.. when things go my way.. i am ecstatic, but when they go off track.. im the moodiest piece of poo ever made on earth.. .hmm. things to work on. my attitude and my stubborness.

ugh. my poor phone :(.. oh well. lol A+ nursing paper here i come! (HA!) more like b+ lol.

good night everyone.. good morning to some.. and well no sleep for me tonight. :P

- j

2 comments:

  1. learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man
    learn to be happy without a man

    ReplyDelete