Tuesday, February 2, 2010

an update on life.

ugghhh. the coffee i made myself this morning was much too strong.. now my brain hurts...

anyways. an update on life? deleted c off of bbm & he beat me to deleting on fb. ya...

we got in a fight yesterday. yep. we fight when we're not even together. how dysfunctional right? oh well. he lets me in..then pushes me away..then lets me step in a little closer than pushes me away.. stringing me along until he realizes what he really wants.. which is.. who knows what.

so i've cut it off. no more. really. NO MORE. as my friend little J says "he knows where you live, you have a phone, email, msn. its the 21st century. if he wants you, he'll find you!"

so away i go. away from him even though all i want to do is be with this person. lame RIGHT? haha oh lurve, how unbelievably silly you are. time to move on and be happy .. finally :)

paper writing.. how amazing you are. focus on school.. friends.. family and life. right?.. even though we all know ill be back on here complaining away about how unhappy i am in a couple of hours.

are we all not just a little bit dysfunctional?

.. and life goes on.

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment