Sunday, March 14, 2010

dissect it like a mothafucka.


i've been so busy lately with school.. that when the weekend comes upon me, funny things happen.

in a nutshell: i realized i have feelings for a friend, and i tried to justify the fact that he's an asshole but really, he really is an asshole so that's why i keep on going hot and cold on him and being blunt and rude to him because, really, no one deserves to have their wall broken by some guy that needs to prove his ability to one up everyone else. as long as you're a dick to me, i'll be a bitch to you. when you wanna place nice, i'll play nice. but i'm not going to mope over you. so, unlucky you, my feelings are crawling back into the hole lol. i also found out that i was okay and over my ex, and when i tried to be friends with him, he went all weird on me. am i one hundred percent okay with you moving on? even if i wasn't, knowing that you can't even be honest with me shows me that you're not worth me crying over. so yes. i am okay. why do you have to go and prove something to me anyways?

that being said, it's not that i don't care anymore, it's that i'm not going to let 'your' problems with yourself affect me. figure yourself out. then let me know if you want to have any sort of relationship. i have my flaws, but what i do know, is that i don't have to prove myself time and time again to those around me. the only person that really cares is myself.

me and L dissected the events of today like a motherfucker.

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment