Saturday, January 8, 2011

frustration

i've easily just had the most stressful day of my life. okay maybe not.. but i love my current job because it's flexible and i have a lot of time to myself.. and no one really bothers me..

add in who knows how many inches of snow and terrible road conditions.. and hello stressful work environment. i think i went through every emotion today, happy, sad, frightened, terrified, hopeful, hopeless, angry.. and now i am just relieved that i am at home safe..

i was very proud of myself because i have minor problems with being stuck.. every time i got stuck i was able to wiggle myself out of the snow.. however.. i did eventually get stuck for almost an hour. luckily this wonderful lady who smelled like a man (she was definitely a lesbian..and i could have swore i fell in love with her heroic actions) and a gentlemen who lived beside her. They took about 45 minutes to get me out..and voila.. i was stuck free. i think i could have cried to them because i was so grateful...

that being said.. i'm still just super peev'd and annoyed and almost everything and everyone today..and i just don't know how to make it go away. i think i'm just disappointed that maybe i'm actually realizing how little my 'prospect' has to offer.. and .. ya. what a waste of time. i feel like women are much more dependable than men.. maybe i am turning into a lindsay lohan.. nawww. that's wrong.

too many disappointments. i am sick and tired of seeing it. and i am sick and tired of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment