Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fairytales and Reality

I would like to start by thanking L in writing her first post. I've seen her, met her and talked to her. She's cool.

But back to my regular blogs. Is it true that all girls want to live that fairytale they heard when they were young, or are some just more hopeful then others? I've asked many girls and all of them say they want to live the fairytale story, where they are in a desperate situation, but guess what... no way... it can't be... Prince Charming/Perfect/Nonexistent comes and sweeps them off their feet and saves them from the misery they currently experience, and everything ends perfectly.
How often does this happen? I don't know, I don't know everyone in the world, but from my experience less then 1% of the time.

I was asked by a realist girl, "How long do you think we will be together?"
What would any normal person say... "Forever", but nope. She's a realist so why say something stupid where she is going to debate about. I told her, "As long as your will to try with me"
Then the topic turns into fairytales. She asks if I'm that perfect guy from cinderella who would search the whole kingdom to give her back her shoe.
God damnit girl your a realist why are you asking the most ironic questions. In my mind, kingdom = my house. If your in my house I'll find you, if not see you when I do.

J2

1 comment: