Wednesday, September 9, 2009

flow.

"I don't like to do things I don't understand"

Well. Is everything we do something we understand? Nothing is for certain, we only think the way we do because our society paves the way we think...

A friend of mine told me that he didn't like relationships because they didn't make sense to him ... He said he doesn't like doing things he doesn't understand and relationships require too much effort to understand... Or are just not something that's set in stone.

That.. Is bull. Way to put a wall up. That's the point, to not understand. Its to feel.. To know that even though things around you don't make sense, you still are willing to try... And you want to learn and understand each other.

Can't go with the flow if the flow isn't moving!

Wow this was random. Every time my friend and I have lunch we always go back to this topic..

I guess j'dub is gonna be alone foreverr

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment