Wednesday, September 9, 2009

o9o9o9

Here are nine things about yours truely that you never thought you knew!

o1 Sometimes I talk to random people to relieve awkward tension
o2 I like to pick the cute dorky ones to talk to cause I think they would be the least likely to judge me
o3 I am actually gigi from 'he's just not that into you'
o4 I am also ted from 'how I met your mother'
o5 Awkward wierd abnormal things intrigue me
o6 If there was one thing I could change about myself it would be to have a faster metabolism so I could eat more
o7 I'm a huge scardy cat and I have no balls so L and J2 are my cheerleaders.. If it wasn't for them I'd be too scared to do a lot of things
o8 I purposely say/do silly things to get a smile out of someone
o9 One of my life goals was to be a stay at home mom, but now my ambition has changed and only a select few people know what it is :)

Niight.

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment